The Conifer Forest Pack contains over 25 high quality 3d models of trees, plants, and other various bits and pieces that allow a game designer to build a convincing conifer forest environment in Torque3D 1.1 or 1.2. The models each have multiple levels of detail and the ability to use the auto bill-boarding feature within Torque3D. The majority of the trees and plants in this pack are designed to take advantage of the wind emitter settings in Torque3D. All of the trees and plants were designed to produce large complex environments while maintaining solid frame rates and draw calls. The pack also includes a large area demo level featuring most of the models included in the Conifer Forest Pack along with their assorted settings.
Included in the Conifer Forest Pack: All models are supplied as Collada (.DAE) format files
3 Spruce Pine Trees **
2 Sequoia Trees **
1 Scotts Pine Tree **
2 Dead Standing Pines
2 Dead Laying Pines
5 Cliff Segment Models
2 Smaller Stone Models
2 Bushes Generic **
1 Leafy Plant (Large)
1 Leafy Plant (Medium)
1 Reed Model (Water Plant)
1 Lilly-pad (Water Plant)
1 Bare Branch Bush (Generic) **
Assorted Terrain Texture Maps **
Assorted Grasses and Weeds **
Sound files and assorted extras
Note: ** Indicates a Winter Version of each model is included
The Confer Forest Pack includes 10 varieties of trees, 8 varieties of plants, 5 varieties of rock formations, 2 varieties of smaller stones, 2 varieties of ground cover textures, skyboxes, multiple terrain textures and audio files. Most trees and plants are provided both Summer and Winter textures. These models are designed to create large areas of realistically rendered Alpine or Conifer Forest. All models included in the Conifer Forest Pack were designed to be used as stand alone static shapes or with Torque3D's Forest Editor Tools. The Conifer Forest Pack tree and plant models are wind-emitter enabled. All models have multiple level of detail (LOD) meshes embedded in the shapes to include bill-board imposters where applicable. All models have been UVW corrected to ensure optimal lighting and work properly with the Day/Night cycle included in Torque3D. Care has been taken to reduce draw calls and optimize the polygon count through various techniques. All textures are supplied as .dds files including Diffuse Maps/Normal Maps/ and Specular Maps. Each texture .dds file has multiple mip-maps enabled. .DAE source files are included. Pack includes the Conifer Forest Pack Demo Level.
Cliffs - 5 varieties
Assorted Small Stones - 2 varieties
Pine Trees - 3 varieties
Sequia - 2 varieties
Bushes - 2 varieties
Ferns - 2 varieties
Water Plants - 2 varieties
Large Leaf Plants - 2 varieties
Dead Trees (down) - 2 varieties
Dead Pine Trees - 2 standing varities
Stump - 1 variety
Terrian Maps - 4 varities - Summer and Winter
Skybox - 1 variety
Grasses - 3 varities - Summer and Winter
Natural Modeling in Torque3D - Tutorial #1 .PDF 15 digital pages about how this pack was created and used.
Torque 3D Installed
OS: Windows XP SP3/Vista/Windows 7
Processor: 1.7 GHz Processor or better
Memory: WinXP - 1GB RAM/WinVista, Win7 – 2GB RAM
Graphics: Graphics: DirectX 9.0c Shader 3.0 supported, Nvidia 6800 or 7300 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better
Hard Drive: 4 Gb free disk space
OS: Windows XP SP3/Vista/Windows 7
Processor: 2.1 GHz Processor or better
Memory: 2+ GB Ram (More is better)
Graphics: DirectX 9.0c Shader 3.0 Supported Video Card (Nvidia G-Force 9 Series / AMD Radeon X Series or better
Hard Drive:1GB hard drive space
Sound: OpenAL installed
CONIFER FOREST PACK EULA:
End User License Agreement (EULA)
YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE
USING THIS PRODUCT. THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND RONALD KAPAUN. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU SHOULD
NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. BY PURCHASING, DOWNLOADING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE
USING THE PRODUCT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND
CONDITIONS, UNDERSTAND THEM, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM. IF YOU DO
NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU SHOULD NOT USE THIS
You can use or modify this product according to your need for your project (games/virtual
world/simulation), with the following limitations: You can't use this pack to make and sell more content packs. You can't release the source files. You can't make derived works and release or sell the source files. You don't own the content. The products are only licensed to you, they are not sold to you. All content is still copyrighted and owned by Ronald Kapaun.
End User License Terms:
1. SINGLE COPY SOFTWARE LICENSE: With the purchase of this product you get the license to use the 3d models, textures and animations in modified or unmodified form for your projects (computer games / virtual worlds / simulation), renderings or animations. The license is limited to only one project. You are not allowed to resell, transfer, distribute, give or sublicense this product to anyone else.
Create derivative works based on this content pack for retail sale or distribution by any
means other than as provided by this agreement.
Transfer this content pack in whole or in part to another person without Ronald Kapaun's
Remove any copyright or other of Ronald Kapaun's proprietary notices.
Transfer this content pack to another person. You agree to prevent any copying of this
Software that you download for your own use.
Reverse engineer or decompile any of the resources contained.
3. OWNERSHIP: This product and all of its content is proprietary material of Ronald Kapaun and
may not be copied, reproduced, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without Ronald Kapaun's prior written permission.
4.TERMINATION OF THIS LICENSE: Ronald Kapaun may terminate this license at any time if youare in breach of the terms and conditions of use. Upon such termination you must and agree to immediately destroy all copies of this product and all of its accompanying documentation.
5. DISCLAIMER AND WARRANTY: Ronald Kapaun provides the products related to this agreement "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this product.
6. CHOICE OF LAW: This agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all disputes relating to this Agreement shall be subject to final and binding arbitration in Olmstead County, Rochester, Minnesota, with the losing party paying all costs of arbitration.
7. NOTIFICATION: The responsibility to have read this license falls squarely on the Buyer. Responsibility to fully understand this license also falls solely on the Buyer. If you are unsure about anything, ask before buying. To protect the Author: Author retains all copyrights to the enclosed materials. Buyer is not purchasing the contents, only the right to use the contents. The object (.fbx, .obj, .max, .dae, .jpg, .png, .psd) files may not be redistributed to any third parties by any means or in any format. Buyer may not redistribute this archive file, in whole or in part. Buyer may not store it on a network or on the Internet where it may potentially be referenced by a third party. Author retains the right to resell this work at any price to anyone else, or stop selling it at any time. Buyer acquires the copyright to any derivative works created using this work, provided that none of the original materials can be extracted from the derivative work by any means. If Author can show that any of the original material can be extracted from Buyer's derivative work, Author can demand both the original and derivative work, and all copies thereof, are deleted. Author may also revoke this license if the Buyer has violated it. For example, Buyer cannot make an image of a texture map mapped to a flat plane, such that the original texture map can be cut & pasted from the image. This is only meant to protect the Author from Buyers releasing work which lets other users obtain the copyrighted material without paying, and is not trying to infringe upon the artistic endeavors of the Buyer. Buyer cannot make any MetaStream animations with the enclosed materials, until such time this format can protect the original materials from being extracted. Buyer cannot return an item once purchased. Like all electronic media, there is no way to give a refund just because you don't like something, there simply is no way to return it. If you aren't sure about an item, don't buy it! Ask the Author for some work done with the item to see the results. Ask in the forums if anyone else has purchased the item, and if they thought it was worth the money. However, once Buyer has purchased an item, there is no getting your money back or exchanging the item under any circumstances. To protect the Buyer: Buyer is hereby granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use all of the contents of the encapsulating archive file. Author maintains that all items in the archive were either created by themselves, or are derivative works from something found, and verified, to be in the public domain. Author maintains they legally possess the power to grant Buyer this license for all enclosed materials. Buyer may use the materials in any personal projects or commercial projects, as long as the Author's work is protected from extraction and none of the items above have been violated. Buyer may make a single backup copy of this archive file, for personal archival purposes only. Buyer retains this license, even if Author stops selling this work at a later date, or decides to charge a different price. The only way an Author can revoke this license, is if it is shown that Buyer has previously violated it. The author’s liability only extends to the price paid for the file.